Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Month of Plaid - February Part 1

Yes, it's true. I own an obscene amount of ugly plaid shirts. But the reason I like them so much is the button up factor. It's way easier than pulling up a shirt or pulling down a shirt for me. It doesn't get bunched up and Z can't play with it as much. But I'm enjoying my month of plaid.

Zelda and I looking mighty fine.
I went shopping in my father's closet a few weeks back, and this was part of the result.

Tank underneath this one.
So there are the two red ones, and the last one for this installment is...(drumroll please)
Green! Z at 11 weeks too. :)
I guess another issue I want to bring up is feeding in public. In Michigan, women who are breastfeeding are exempt from nudity laws. And here are a few links for bringing up pumping at work and the state breastfeeding laws that are on your side! If you are feeling like you are not treated equally at work for pumping or any other reason related to being a nursing mom, check how to file for workplace discrimination out.





No comments:

Post a Comment