Sunday, March 11, 2012

Paisley - The Grandma Fabric

After my month of plaid, it was time to pick something new to wear. And I picked paisley. This is one shirt, and it is kind of short on me, so I paired it with  dark brown tank top to make it nursing friendly.

Z wasn't ready for  picture yet. Oops.
Now I was told that I had 'missed the mark' with this one. I was told that this shirt wasn't ugly. This is just a case of eye of the beholder, because this patter is hard on the eyes and it is hard on the body. It doesn't completely cover up the after-pregnancy pooch (or my pre-pregnancy pooch either...need to start losing weight for sure), but it is a fun thing I can dress up if I wanted/needed to.

When I wore this in public I also threw on dark jeans and the brown shell necklace I made in the last post. I like this shirt because it is big enough to pull up and not have to fight with it, but the neckline is like a rope of fabric all texture and not stretchy like the rest of the shirt. So instead of pulling down to get to food, its a lift up. But that's ok because of the shirt underneath I could pull down, full coverage for nursing still.

Now here's my dilemma, what should come next?

No comments:

Post a Comment