Sunday, March 18, 2012

Problem for March

I have run into a problem. I don't have very many summer shirts that are flattering and nursing friendly. So I am at a loss at to what to do for all these summer months that are coming our way.

As you can tell, I usually rock a button up, but I need something like a button up tank, or something not dressy. Most of my dress shirts have a lot of cleavage, but I'm not that kind of person that can just rock the increased boobage. I like to be covered up, and I'll be honest, my nursing bras are not sexy. They really should be hidden  under a shirt.

Now, what to do? Should I start hitting up Meijer and making nursing friendly shirts out of cheap tees? Should I try to rock a nursing cami (which I fell would not give the ladies much support and they would hang around my middle, yuck?).

I don't really want to have to layer up t-shirts and tank tops. That is going to a) tan lines are awful, and b) hot hot hot.

Suggestions? Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment