Sunday, March 25, 2012

The Pull Down Method

After last week, I had a brainwave. I need tank tops that are gathered at the top and that I can pull down to nurse. It doesn't have quite as much coverage, but in this heat - oh well. Deal with some top boob all you prudes.

Black and White!
Ok, you may not think this shirt is ugly, but it has it's downfalls. First off, it is completely sheer (much like my first shirt), so it needs something underneath. But with the right tank it can be pulled down in front because it is a super stretchy meshy thing going on. 

See, Z knows what to do!
It's a pretty print, and I need to find more like it. But the weather isn't quite as hot to maybe I can get away with wearing another set of something ugly and ill fitting before the real summer comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment